Juicing has really changed the areas of the grocery store I visit most often. I head right for the produce section - and that's a great feeling! Mangos for 99 cents - alright! But it also presents a logistical problem in where do I store the fruits and veggies until time to juice? Not all of them like to be in the fridge. And the fridge only holds so much as well...
So we were in Kohl's the other weekend (where else?), shopping a wedding registry for one of D's cousins, and I looked at the servingware in the Kitchen department. Over the next few days an idea begin to form - I could use that for fruit - that's the ticket. So I brought it up to D and we went to Kohl's again to check it out. It happened to be a Friday evening, when they mark things down, and it was reduced. I also had a 20% off coupon. So, it came home with us. I think it looks quite lovely. Very elegant. Now I need the kitchen to go with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment