My iPhone came in so handy - to message the Doc, call into work, communicate with D, play music when I couldn't sleep, etc. Even wrote this blog post from it. An amazing device! I'm so glad D got me one this year, although he's probably rethinking it!
Monday, December 19, 2011
12.19.2011
Woke up around 2AM with an odd feeling. Walked into the bathroom and my dinner came up. Vomited around six times in three hours. Never ran a fever. Messaged Dr P (who ate both breakfast & dinner with us yesterday) and she called in an anti-nausea pill that dissolves on the tongue. Don't have an appetite and I'm keeping water down. My whole torso is sore from the heaving - I ache. I guess the antibiotic I was on for the strep made me susceptible. I haven't had a stomach bug in over 20 years, best I can recall. It was Christmas Eve at my Grandmother's house in IL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hope you're miuch better by now. can't have you on the road and sick! besides, it's just no fun...
xxoo
Post a Comment