Well the Lord gave us a beautiful weekend. We had a high of 64 yesterday and 68 today. It felt like Spring instead of Winter. It was delicious.
Yesterday D and I drove over to G'ville and had lunch with BBL and LRL. Then we all walked a part of the Swamp Rabbit trail. It felt like half the county was out there with us. Everyone was enjoying the outdoors. Lots of bicycles. D and I want to take ours at some point and ride the trail. It was so nice to be out there as a family. After we took BBL and LRL back home we just weren't ready to be inside so we walked the lake loop at Furman.
Today after church we decided to go walking again. We ended up at Heritage Park, our usual go-to place. We did the walk-circuit twice and then a new stretch of trail twice.
Even with all that walking, I am behind on my totals for the week. I'll have to up the walks if I'm to make my annual goal!
No comments:
Post a Comment