Monday, January 31, 2011
1.31.2011
These past five days have been pretty uncomfortable with the post-nasal mucus. It's like peanut butter down the back of my throat - none of it is coming out the schnoze like it's supposed to. Last night I even started having some equilibrium issues and a slight headache. Luckily our new family doctor, Dr. P, was able to see me today. Because I was a new patient she took a general history. She already knew some things about me since we know each other from church, but she wanted to go ahead and do an annual. While I was there, and since I wasn't running a fever or anything, she went ahead and gave me a Tetanus/Diphtheria booster shot. She thinks the post-nasal yuck is allergy related so she wrote me a script for Flonase but she wants me to stay on the Mucinex too. We also set up a followup appointment in April for her to take some labs, see where my cholesterol and thyroid levels are. All in all, a good visit. She's looking for a walk-buddy so I told her to give me a call anytime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment