Monday, October 26, 2009

10.26.2009

Instead of blogging last night, I fell asleep with Feni on the loveseat. So much for timely posts.

Yesterday D and I ate brunch at Greenfield's Deli and then did some grocery shopping at Bi-Lo. Happiness is a half-dozen freshly made bagels!


Chocolate Chip


Everything


Cherry


French Toast


Spinach


Cheese


Today was a very long day. We'll be taking a few hours off at the end of the week so we worked overtime. Then we picked up sanding paper at Lowes, dropped of the recyclables at Wal-Mart, picked up a book (for D!) at the library, fixed dinner and fixed tomorrow's lunch. Then we continued working on the bathroom. It has taken parts of two days to measure, cut and grind all the pieces of paneling and trim but that stage is finally over. We told ourselves going in to it that the wet-wall was going to be the most difficult and it really was. I'm so very glad I'm doing this project with D. He's the one who mentioned that we would have to paint the panels before caulking them to the wall behind the toilet. Me, I would have just gooped them up and slapped them on and then realized there was a problem! He's a smart man, my D. Our next step is to buy the paint...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great progress! you mentioned company for Tksgiving - M & S?

love
xxoo

HymnSinger said...

Mmmmm....Greenfield's....yummmm!