Saturday, May 2, 2009

5.2.2009

Today D went back to the music conference in S'burg. I did a little housework, but I mostly read. I finished three books today. TE called and it was nice talking to her. We have about a month until our girltrip and two months until the wedding.

Alex hasn't eaten well in three days. We gave him the last of the saline tonight. Makes me worry about his urine/blood work on Monday. I don't think the numbers are going to be good.

After D got home we were going to watch the Derby but our TV reception was horrible so we went out to Stax's diner instead. We split a mushroom cheeseburger and a piece of cheesecake. They have the best cheesecake.

I took the gift certificate Mom gave me over to Kohl's and bought two pairs of capri pants and pair of bermuda shorts. I hadn't realized how baggy my jeans were until I put on the pants today and felt the difference. It was a good feeling.

Last night I walked 4 miles. I've walked a total of 6 miles today. We were going to hike on Sunday but I think the weather is going to be against us.

No comments: