After The Feast we coaxed LRL and BBL into going with us to the Conestee Nature Trial. It was a beautiful afternoon to be outside.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
5.10.2009
This morning Mom called before church. I hadn't expected to talk with her until this evening so that was a nice surprise and it set the tone for the day. We went to the service at Laurel Baptist where LRL is doing the interim music. D played two solos. Turns out LRL and I both wore our blue pinstripe suits. We looked really classy, like some kind of baptist mafia or something.



After The Feast we coaxed LRL and BBL into going with us to the Conestee Nature Trial. It was a beautiful afternoon to be outside.
After The Feast we coaxed LRL and BBL into going with us to the Conestee Nature Trial. It was a beautiful afternoon to be outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wonder why you and I turned out so yellow in the picture. D and his mother turned out good though.
Post a Comment