This morning we went back to the animal clinic and settled up the last of Alex's bills. We invited Mrs R. to the concert on the 18th again. I hope she comes. It will be nice to see her outside of the clinic and I don't know when I'll see her again. I've gotten used to talking with her nearly every week, we've been in there so often.
We ran some errands and along the way I found the perfect dress for TE's wedding. I just walked in the store and spotted it. It was my size and it fits me perfectly. I am so happy to have that question mark taken care of.
While D mowed the lawn I sunbathed and read a little. After we came inside I could barely hold my eyes open so I took a little nap. I guess sunlight is the cure for insomnia.
D baked Snickerdoodles to take to The Feast tomorrow. They're really good... high praise from me, especially since they don't have any chocolate in them.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment