Yesterday the scale showed me at 183, a new low! I'm making a note of that because I fear that I won't be seeing 183 for a little while now that we're in the holiday eating season.
For our potluck Thanksgiving Luncheon at work today, D and I brought Gingered Butternut Squash Pie. It's a recipe from Body + Soul, the magazine Mom gave me a subscription to. I don't recall ever having Butternut Squash before and I know I've never cooked with it before. D and I made it together as part of our Date Night and our kitchen is an absolute wreck right now! But I love cooking with D, we have a good time together in the kitchen. I think we would enjoy it better if we had more counter space. I absolutely loved our pie. In fact, I got a second helping for my dinner left-over plate. I'm so relieved, I enjoy so few vegetables, it's nice to find a new one!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The pie sounds like a great thing to take to the family Thanksgiving dinner! Something new, and I know CEL and SRL both enjoy butternut squash. They used to grow them.
Post a Comment