Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside!

The thermometer outside of the kitchen said 26 degrees this morning! This time of year I always return to drinking hot tea. And today in the Green Dragon (virtual pub on LibraryThing) we got to discussing that very subject.

Tea. Earl Grey. Hot. Just had to get that out of my system. I am partial to Earl Grey. I do like it sweet but not as sweet as I used to. My favorite is Numi's Aged Earl Grey but it has caffeine so I usually drink Twining's Decaf Earl Gray, which I discovered at Cracker Barrel. I even have a box of Twining's Lady Gray in the pantry, although D's about to finish that one off.



Earlier this year D and I discovered Revolution's Dragon Eye Oolong at P.F. Changs. I'm not much for fruit teas, but I really enjoyed it. If only someone local sold it. I just can't make myself order it off the internet because you pay more for shipping then for the tea itself. If I'm a lucky girl, I might have some this weekend (are you reading this D?)



And if I feel in an herbal tea mood, which isn't often, I like Republic of Tea's Mint Fields and Celestial Seasoning's Peppermint.



Writing this post just made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I'm sure that won't last very long once I step outside!

1 comment:

Tolkienphile said...

Nope, not reading this at all...

:)


D.