I've had two really good nights of writing and I'm making some headway with my word count. I'm only about 1000 words off of where I should be. Not bad for having missed two nights! Something clicked in me yesterday and the writing just started to flow again. It felt fantastic. And really, really fun. I'm at 7,709.
I thoroughly enjoyed my writing session last night. I wrote the after-torture-rescue scene. It sounds terrible to say that, but it's the truth. The only problem with staying up late to write is that I'm a late-night muncher. I just have no willpower at night and I am starving right now.
I took a up a challenge with some other LibraryThing members who are also doing NaNoWriMo. We've all agreed to put a library in our stories somewhere. I'm not exactly sure if they had public libraries open during the Occupation of Paris. I know many museums were closed. I already have an idea for Sef and Janna to visit a covert gathering of Jews. I want Sef to explore his heritage. I'll probably have a collection of scrolls and Hebrew books being stored out of the reach of the Germans. That should qualify. I need to review Jewish holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment