I think that mountain almost killed me. I'm still weary. I've gone to bed at or before 9PM for two nights running. My right calf muscle is doing a little better. It's still sore to the touch which is annoying because I can't cross my legs. The limp is not as bad as it has been. I've been icing and elevating my leg at night and that's helped a lot. I'm just not feeling up to par.
Still working on NaNoWriMo. I haven't done as well as last year though. My output is not nearly as high. I don't know if it's because the newbie excitement is gone, or if I just don't LOVE this story as much as Orchestral Black. I'm hoping that once I feel better my output will improve. D is doing so much to encourage me on. I don't want to let him or myself down.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment