Saturday, November 8, 2008

Feeling Better!

Well, it's been a week since we climbed Mount LeConte and I finally feel recovered. Last night I exercised for the first time since the injury. I walked a mile, s.l.o.w.l.y. I didn't want to stress the muscle. My calf felt fine but my ankle started paining me towards the end so I stopped.
While I was on the treadmill I watched I am Legend. The creatures didn't bother me when we watched it in the theater but it gave me nightmares last night. The only part of that movie that really bothers me is when his dog becomes infected and he has to kill it and then bury it. Anybody who says Will Smith cannot act should see that scene. Hand me the Kleenex.
D and I did some Fall Cleaning this morning which felt really good. Yard work scheduled for this afternoon. I'm not sure how much of that I'm going to help with. I absolutely MUST work on my NaNo before I get too far behind.
And now, it's time for Chicken Taco Salad. I've been craving it for a couple of days and we're finally having it for lunch today. Yum!

No comments: