This afternoon we noticed that the garden was thirsty. Both the parsley and the squash were wilted. I watered both and then D and I had some quality hammock time. It was amazing, we could actually see the squash revive.
Had D's parents over for a cookout this evening. D smoked a pork shoulder. Also had baked beans, corn on the cob, salad and Banana Pudding for desert. We ate most of the meal on the patio but it started to rain so we ate desert inside. Played Yahtzee, D won.
LRL told us the menu for tomorrow with the Family is BBQ Chicken. I guess we might have picked a different menu if we had known that. But, I love BBQ, so having it twice in two days is OK by me!
1 comment:
You might have mentioned the fact that all the food was excellent. And the left over barbecue was good tonight for supper, even if we DID have barbecue chicken for lunch today!
Post a Comment