Last night I was too tired to post. We had a nice BBQ at D's Grandparents. I thought I had a good proportion of veggies, but we brought the extra rolls home and I ate too many of them! We ended up staying over there four hours, which I think is a record for us. I hope we have more good conversation like that in the future. MRL called from Sweden and he said that at SFL's next appointment they should know if they're having a boy or a girl.
Stopped by the Tomato Vine on the way home and bought a cantelope and the smallest seedless grapes I have ever seen. I walked 3 miles on the treadmill.
This morning D and I got up at 6AM and did Yoga before work. I'm so proud of us!
Work was a downer today. JH called and let me know that his mom had passed away. Her funeral was today at 10. He said he wouldn't be back until Wednesday.
I thought about MD all day so after work I gave her a call. We talked for an hour and a half! She is so excited about our family beach trip in August, and her enthusiasm just made me even more excited. She wants us to bring Scrabble and she wants to learn chess. We're definitely bringing Yahtzee. Should be a lot of good quality family time. I need to start putting together a food questionnaire so we know what kind of groceries to buy.
Walked 2 miles.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment