Turns out one cube is about 1 Tbsp. I reaped 17 (yes, seventeen!) Tbsp of Parsley from this one bunch. I gotta get cooking!
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
1.18.2012
D and I have been cooking quite a bit this month. Definitely more than during the holidays. One ingredient that I always like to use is flat-leaf parsley. It gives such a fresh kick to anything it goes in and that's especially nice in the winter months. The problem is that it's impossible to buy just a little of it and it doesn't keep for long. This is how much we had left over after a three-day-weekend of cooking.
I just couldn't let that much Parsley go in the trash bin. I remembered seeing an article about buying frozen herbs from the grocery store, so I researched freezing them at home. Just chop, place into ice cube trays and add a little water. It couldn't be simpler.


Turns out one cube is about 1 Tbsp. I reaped 17 (yes, seventeen!) Tbsp of Parsley from this one bunch. I gotta get cooking!
Turns out one cube is about 1 Tbsp. I reaped 17 (yes, seventeen!) Tbsp of Parsley from this one bunch. I gotta get cooking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment