I felt really good at yesterday's rehearsal. Throat didn't hurt that much. I didn't sing but I learned where the trouble spots are by listening and that was helpful. Practiced with the bells - double ringing, oh my! And a friend brought me home-made Chicken Noodle Soup and Chocolate cake. I came home feeling full of hope.
Woke up around 3AM feeling terrible. Thick, heavy mucus lining my throat. Took a Mucinex and went into work. My boss is out and it's always bedlam if one of us is not on-hand. Called Dr P's office as soon as they opened at 8:30AM and left a message with a nurse. A different nurse called around 10AM to ask if I was hydrating. Yes. She said I would hear from Dr P "before lunch." It's now after 5PM and I haven't had a call back. I'm running a temperature of 100 degrees and I'm nauseous from all the mucus in my tummy. So, no rehearsal for me tonight. I am frustrated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment