Recently one of my aunts posted this on her facebook wall. The caption really spoke to me. "Just when the caterpillar thought life was over... it became a butterfly." The last couple of years I have struggled to understand where my life is going. So much of the time I feel like I'm stagnating. I want to know how to move but God hasn't given me any signs. His timing is so different from my own and patience has not been an easy thing to learn. I think I'm getting better at it though.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
10.5.2011
Recently one of my aunts posted this on her facebook wall. The caption really spoke to me. "Just when the caterpillar thought life was over... it became a butterfly." The last couple of years I have struggled to understand where my life is going. So much of the time I feel like I'm stagnating. I want to know how to move but God hasn't given me any signs. His timing is so different from my own and patience has not been an easy thing to learn. I think I'm getting better at it though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Magnificient picture! (I don't think you're stagnant ;-} You keep getting better and better!)
Post a Comment