Tuesday, September 13, 2011

9.13.2011

I just signed up for my first 5K! A friend from FBC mentioned doing the Lauren's Hope Foundation race this year and, as I have wanted to do it before, I immediately said I was in! I think some of our other choir/biblestudy ladies are joining too. Of course, we're going to walk, not run it. A 5K is only about 3 miles, so I shouldn't have any problems finishing. Do I really walk a 5K every night on my treadmill? Wow! What's really nice is that it starts at FBC FI, which is not even a mile from the house, so I can walk to the starting line as a warm-up. The walk will be Oct 1st and I can't think of a better way to start off my favorite month of the year!

2 comments:

HymnSinger said...

You go girl!

Anonymous said...

that's great! wish I could do it with you!!