"Here I raise mine Ebenezer;
hither by Thy help I'm come;"
hither by Thy help I'm come;"
RK explained that 'raising an Ebenezer' is when we become conscious of the Lord's intervention in our lives and we mark that special place so that we can look back and remember the hand of the Lord upon us.
Samuel took a large stone and placed it
between the towns of Mizpah and Jeshanan.
He named it Ebenezer - "the stone of help'
- for he said "Up to this point the Lord
has helped us. - 1 Sam 7:12 NLT
between the towns of Mizpah and Jeshanan.
He named it Ebenezer - "the stone of help'
- for he said "Up to this point the Lord
has helped us. - 1 Sam 7:12 NLT
August 19th is an Ebenezer for me... the anniversary of my adoption. The day the Lord restored to me something that had been taken away. On 'Leandra Day' - as we call it - I spend time reflecting on what my Mom means to me and how her presence has blessed my life. I am so very grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment