Today was "Health Ahead" day at work, which meant that we were excused from our desks for 90minutes to pursue a physical activity. Of course, I chose walking. The first mile was a breeze. I think I was just floating on the thought that I was being paid to do my daily exercise. Imagine if I could find a sponsor to fork over the green every time I walk! But then I realized I was getting too much direct sun so the next two miles were accomplished by making laps on the manufacturing floor. It's a good thing I packed D's pedometer.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
3.22.2011
Today was "Health Ahead" day at work, which meant that we were excused from our desks for 90minutes to pursue a physical activity. Of course, I chose walking. The first mile was a breeze. I think I was just floating on the thought that I was being paid to do my daily exercise. Imagine if I could find a sponsor to fork over the green every time I walk! But then I realized I was getting too much direct sun so the next two miles were accomplished by making laps on the manufacturing floor. It's a good thing I packed D's pedometer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment