Wednesday, August 4, 2010

8.4.2010

Last night began our newest ladies' bible study and we had a new participant as well. I introduced myself to her but apparently several of the ladies didn't think that was sufficient. One of them said "This is D's wife." Then in quick succession the others added "He's in the orchestra." "He leads the orchestra." "He plays all kinds of different instruments!" I hope my outside-grin was not as big as it felt because I was very amused. It was like being in a room filled with groupies! It's nice to know my husband is so admired among the female members of our music department! But seriously, no one loves you like church people do. I feel blessed that the folks at FBC love us so well.

1 comment:

HymnSinger said...

Gad you're having fun with the ladies. And you are quite correct. If you are in the right church, you will be surrounded with loving people!