Monday, August 16, 2010

8.16.2010

I love these sandals. My shoe-affair began a few months ago. Every time we went into Kohls, I'd take a look and then put them back down. They MSRP for $59.

Last week Kohls gave me $20 in Kohls cash and then they sent me $5 in email and then a 15% off coupon in the mail. I love Kohls. So I went to the store to see what I could get for $25 - $30.

I casually made my way to the shoe dept. The shoes were on display but I couldn't find the boxes of them anywhere. I moved things around and found one box, the display's box. They were an 8 and I generally wear an 8.5. They were marked $36.

Not one to give up so easily, I tried the 8s on and they fit! D made me walk the long back row of the shoe department just to make sure. I was feeling pretty happy that they fit so I gave him my sassiest catwalk. I figured, they were worth the $10 I would have to pay for them, so we went to checkout.

Well, the shoes weren't $36 as marked, they were only $24. Which means, they were free after my Kohls cash. I didn't even have to pay tax. These shoes and me.... were meant to be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

luv em!

Cindy B said...

I love it when that happens!