Thursday, April 1, 2010

4.1.2010

Been struggling with my sinuses for about a week now, in my ears mostly. Each ear is ringing - loudly - and in two different pitches. So annoying. Finally resorted to taking Sudafed and, as usual, now I can't sleep. When I'm restless Elora picks up on it, starts meowing and snuggling for company and wanting to play. She won't even let me try to doze. Of course, as I write this, she is snoozing at my feet. Go figure.

Last night we had a good (two hour!) Upper Room service at FBC. RH changed monologues this year. I was so used to him throwing a chair, but as he played Judas this time, he threw silver coins instead. Still dramatic but much easier on the set! Our deacon gave us a super-speedy communion - the fastest and simplest Lord's Supper I have ever observed. Maybe he was nervous.

I was not nervous when D did the prelude, for a change. I usually get as much stage fright as he does but I prayed over him before he started, particularly for his lungs and his mental state. He did very well on The Old Rugged Cross (with RK on piano).

No comments: