Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3.30.2010

Yesterday after work D and I decided, instead of driving by the library, we would walk to it from the house. It was such beautiful weather and it made me happy to be alive and with the man I love. Once we got back, I thought we were home for the evening but then I got an email saying that the location for Tuesday bible study had been moved! I have such a hard time driving new places solo and it really threw me into a panic. So D printed out a Google map and we drove the route, checking out landmarks along the way. I'm just glad the time has changed and it will be light outside when I drive it by myself for the first time. And I'm grateful that D was willing to do that for me to cut down on my anxiety.

On the way back home we decided that we needed groceries so we stopped at Bi-Lo. We saw a church member there who complimented D on his direction of the orchestra during the Easter musical. So many people have said nice things, which makes me feel so proud of D and grateful that people appreciate his talent.

We didn't get home until after 8PM. Ended up watching a Disney movie - The Princess and the Frog. It was okay, for Disney. The DVD had a trailer for Toy Story 3 on it - I'm really looking forward that. I can still remember watching Toy Story 2 with LRL and BBL in a sold-out theater.

No comments: