Saturday, December 26, 2009

12.26.2009

This year for my Christmas goodie, I did not choose chocolate. I found a box of Turkish Delight at World Market and I've always been curious about it, so it came home with me. I'm not sure what flavor the White Witch tempted Edmund with, but mine was lemon and rose flavored. I'm not sure it would entice me to betray my family, even for the throne of Narnia, but it was very good.

I wore the green vest D gave me for Christmas. It's so comfortable, I'm sure I'll be wearing it a lot in the next few months.


We met LRL and BBL at the movie theater this afternoon to watch Avatar. We arrived a little early so I played a game of Ms Pac-Man in the lobby - ah, the memories. Avatar is one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. The 3D glasses didn't fit very well over my own glasses so I had to hold them in place for the entire 3 hours. But it didn't feel like 3 hours at all. The film really flew by. It was captivating.


Afterwards we ate dinner at Rafferty's. D and I had burgers. They were really, really good. I had such a blast today. It was the most fun I've had in a while.

No comments: