The brightest moment of my day was getting out of the car and having a snowball land at my feet. It was so unexpected and so whimsical, it made me laugh. TC's truck bed was full of snow from the recent storm. We didn't get any snow in FI and D and I were a little bummed at missing out. Thanks to TC, we got our white Christmas after all.
Friday, December 25, 2009
12.25.2009
I put off posting today because, to be honest, I didn't feel like editing the pictures and text for a long, all-encompassing passage. I told myself I would spread out my Christmas memories over several posts and I instantly felt better.
The brightest moment of my day was getting out of the car and having a snowball land at my feet. It was so unexpected and so whimsical, it made me laugh. TC's truck bed was full of snow from the recent storm. We didn't get any snow in FI and D and I were a little bummed at missing out. Thanks to TC, we got our white Christmas after all.
The brightest moment of my day was getting out of the car and having a snowball land at my feet. It was so unexpected and so whimsical, it made me laugh. TC's truck bed was full of snow from the recent storm. We didn't get any snow in FI and D and I were a little bummed at missing out. Thanks to TC, we got our white Christmas after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment