Sunday, December 20, 2009

12.20.2009

Yesterday D and I ventured out to the mall and did some Christmas shopping. We had breakfast at IHOP as we had both been craving pancakes for weeks. I was lucky, they still had pumpkin pancakes on the menu. We also stopped by Petsmart and played with the kittens. We found a friendly black female kitten but we didn't care for their adoption policy. We were both exhausted after our day.

Today I participated in the first annual Do Nothing But Read Day. It was started as a kind of vacation from the hustle and bustle that our modern "Christmas season" has become. I started reading around midnight this morning and continued on until about 30 minutes ago. Finished four books and started on a fifth. There was a good bit of napping too. D certainly spoiled me today, I didn't even venture into the kitchen once. He even read a little bit with me. Today was a lot of fun and I did enjoy the vacation.

No comments: