Sunday, December 13, 2009
12.13.2009
I really took a beating yesterday during our racquetball game. First I took a high velocity ball in the right eye. I was wearing my safety glasses, so the eye is fine. But my cheek is sore where the side shields dug in. The glasses were a little bent out of shape but D was able to fix them. It's about time for another pair anyway. My adrenaline was going and I continued to play. Went after a low ball and ran my right shoulder into the wall. I've got a little muscle soreness in the arm now. It kind of feels like it does when I get a flu shot. Then after that, I twisted wrong and heard something pop in my right lower leg. That did it, I was finished with the game. I hobbled around for the rest of our errands and by evening I was convalescing on the couch. And I'm still here, just resting up by the Christmas tree, watching Harry Potter movies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dear daughter,
pls take it easy or I might have to reserve a "suite" next to mine!
luv,
xxoo
Post a Comment