Thursday, November 19, 2009

11.19.2009

I have gone over 24hours without pain in my ear and I am thrilled about that! I am such a wimp when my head hurts. I do have some soreness in my right forearm but that's just from racquetball. The gym bought new racquets and they are fantastic. They swoosh when you swing. We had a really good game yesterday. I don't feel up for another match just yet so I think tomorrow we'll swim or something.
Tonight D and I ate dinner at On The Border. It was good, as always and I am definitely looking forward to my leftovers tomorrow. Tonight was the last episode of Supernatural for the year. It seems odd to say that.

In NaNoWriMo news.... I'm still plugging along, getting my daily word count in. But nothing very exciting or novel has popped up. I'm beginning to worry about the last 20K. Need some inspiration.

No comments: