My 999 Challenge is coming to a close and while I do have plans to do the 1010 Challenge, that's not until January! So today I decided to participate in the Alphabet Challenge. Every participant has a different set of self-imposed rules. I'm just reading 26 books, each author's last name a different letter of the alphabet, but not in any particular order, and no time limit. My first one will be the letter Q! I never would have guessed...
Friday, August 28, 2009
8.28.2009
My 999 Challenge is coming to a close and while I do have plans to do the 1010 Challenge, that's not until January! So today I decided to participate in the Alphabet Challenge. Every participant has a different set of self-imposed rules. I'm just reading 26 books, each author's last name a different letter of the alphabet, but not in any particular order, and no time limit. My first one will be the letter Q! I never would have guessed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Q" - um-m-m-m-m-m- could that represent "quirky"?
xxoo
Post a Comment