Sunday, June 7, 2009

GIRL TRIP - day four

SUNDAY - JUNE 7th

This morning we all went out for breakfast. TE had French Toast. I had the Tuxedo Crepes - filled with bananas and drizzled with chocolate and whipped cream - my favorite combination!

The girls decorated my camera case with Disney Princess stickers.


After church we went to the state park where I finally got to do a walk while the girls swam in the lake. It was a beautiful sunny day, especially after all the rain.

TE went through the things she had in storage and retrieved some of her favorites.


For dinner AM's dad made stackpotato, a Hungarian dish of potatoes, egg and kielbasa with sour cream. It was very good. Hearty and filling but not rich. The perfect food after everything else I've had this week.

1 comment:

HymnSinger said...

I hope you got that receipe for the stackpotato!