Monday, May 25, 2009

5.25.2009

Yesterday D and I went to Columbia for TE's bridal shower. D went to dinner with Mr E, the father of the bride, and Mr M, the father of the groom. They had a nice time while we girls took over the house. It was nice to meet TE's friends. Most of my pictures came out blurry. Especially the one of just the two of us, which would be really good, if it was in focus. I am so disappointed. But, I'm really pleased that this one came out...TE looked so pretty.


TE has a bra that works with the low-back dress I'm wearing to her wedding (of course she does!) so I'm relieved that I don't have to worry about that any more. Right before we left the party she said she knew I had the whole teal/brown thing going on, so she gave me her Vera Bradley purse! I am blown away by her generosity, I have always wanted one.


D and I were supposed to hike Graveyard Fields today, but we got rained out. Again.

About a week ago I was very disappointed to find out that Fox had canceled The Sarah Connor Chronicles. That was one of my favorite shows, I've seen every episode. So today D took me to see Terminator Salvation. I guess that will be my last Terminator fix unless they make another movie. I can't believe matinee's are seven dollars now! Good thing we still had one free movie pass. And that purse came in handy to sneak in some Dark Chocolate Raisinettes!

2 comments:

HymnSinger said...

That is a GREAT photo of you! What a pose! I'm adding it to the family album.

Cindy B said...

I agree; you are looking really sharp in that picture!