Saturday, May 23, 2009

5.23.2009

Well, I did a terrible job documenting our BBQ. I was so very excited about eating the food (having had a small lunch) that I neglected to photograph my plate. So I only have one shot of the pork on the grill (you cannot ask for a prettier piece of meat) and one of the apple pie.




After dinner, BBL, D and I played croquet. We used the set Mom gave D and I for Christmas. So in a way, she was here with us today. I had never played before so BBL and D were nice and let me win both games! All three of us posed for a shot for LRL but it wasn't on the camera - not sure happened there. We finished playing right before the rain came down. Perfect timing.



I had a great time today. I want to thank LRL, BBL and D for reviewing the recipes from Dr. Davis's book. I'll formulate our comments into a review and post it on LT.

No comments: