Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Today at FBC felt very High Church with the (eight!) trumpet fanfare, baptism, choir anthem and the extra orchestral music. It was nice. I like High Church and I like ritual. I probably could have made a happy Catholic had I been raised that way. When we finally were able to leave the stage there wasn't much room to sit and D and I ended up on the last pew in the balcony. We felt like backrow Baptists.



Yesterday at Lowe's we picked up our starts for the garden.


Today after The Feast (where we had cheese!) we managed to get the tomatoes and marigolds in the ground. This year we are trying these new varieties: Goliath, Mountain Pride, Rutgers and Juliet. Returning varieties from last year: Tumbling Tom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! happy Monday! since comment worked, decided to try again. validation is such a good reward. LOVE your Easter picture - you look so slim&trim in your suit! I printed it to frame & to have it in my wallet. and I really do like your original plant holder. was soooooo good to talk to you yesterday. it's good knowing I have a daughter in SC who loves me very much - unconditionally as I do you! much love, Mom xxoo

Anonymous said...

am I getting good at this or what?!! expect many more... can't wait to see ya!