Monday, March 2, 2009

The Blizzard of 2009

After three days of constant rain, I was glad to see it turn into snow. I had fantasies of being snowbound, watching favorite movies, drinking hot chocolate and snuggling with D.


And then.... the electricity went off. No movies. No hot chocolate. Well, at least we got to snuggle. But it was so cold last night in the house, none of us slept well. It seemed like Feni grumbled all night long. At dawn we took him outside to empty his bladder. His legs are so short, it didn't take long for him to get cold, even with his superman cape on.


I tried to take a few shots of how deep the snow was. I think this is the most snow we've seen since moving in.





The trees were so pretty once the sun came up.




1 comment:

HymnSinger said...

I'm glad you got your power back!
(And I'm glad MY legs aren't as short as Finnie's or My Superman cape would drag the ground!)