Friday, December 19, 2008
Congrats to D!!
The EHS Coordinator at work moved on to another job and our plant manager offered the responsibilities to D! He also added a small raise and an office. It's a lot of training for D, he has 64 courses to take online and he'll have to do some travel. But it's just the kind of challenge that D likes. After doing the same thing for ten years, I know it's nice for him to have something new and I'm excited for him. And I'm proud that our plant manager has that kind of confidence in him. This afternoon I helped D move out of the cube and into his four walls. I'm a tad jealous, his door is nicer than mine. We now sit at extreme ends of the plant. I'm at the front door and he's next to the back. Thank goodness for IM chat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now to clean up all those cords. Yech.
Hooray! Congrats on the new place. I wish I had an office!
Post a Comment