Saturday, November 29, 2008

WOOHOO! I'm Purple!

Yay! I won NaNoWriMo again!


Boy, my sophmore year was much harder than I thought it was going to be. Just shows that you cannot afford to be cocky. It took me 9 days to get from 30K to 40K but only 2 days to get from 40K to 50K. Go figure.

I have so much to thank D for. Not only did he take such good care of me this month, fixing my meals, doing dishes and laundry so that I would have time to write... he was also an excellent sounding board when I got stuck or wasn't sure on how to proceed. And as always, he was a good cheerleader. I couldn't have done it without his support.

Well, I have a couple more writing buddies to cheer on and then I'm going to head for bed.

mmmm...mmmm. I can already taste that pizza at the TGIO party.

2 comments:

Tolkienphile said...

Congratulations, Sweetie! I knew you'd make it.

Cindy B said...

Way to go, Victoria! I knew you could do it! Now you can breathe.