Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Few of my Favorite Things

This isn't Facebook but I'm listing my current status: Victoria is feeling very grateful.

I have a ton of Favorite Things. I'm not going to list them all because then I'll have to open the Pandora's box that is my Dark Chocolate addiction and I'm watching what I eat. Let's just suffice to say that I have a lot of Favorites. Recently two of the people close to me have blessed me with some of my favorite things.

Last week Mom gifted me with a subscription to a new magazine called Body + Soul. This magazine is me all over: life coaching, recycling, exercise, wellness, organic food, healthy recipes... I'm really, really enjoying it. It's been keeping me company on the treadmill. Just yesterday afternoon I was telling D that I needed to use up all those extra gingersnaps (from the sauerbraten) and lo and behold, last night I was reading a recipe that calls for a gingersnap crust. Perfect! THANKS MOM!



Yesterday we pulled in the driveway and I found a package on the doorstep. I hadn't ordered anything recently so I was really interested to see what it was. My darling Mother has sent me more Pumpkin Men! I wonder what the guy who ships her packages thinks of me. THANKS MOM!



This morning D made me one of my favorite breakfast items... Eggs Victoria. Quite simply it's toast with a piece of Velveeta and a sliced boiled egg with pepper on top. Yum. THANKS D!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a please to make for you. Love you.