Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Turkey-Users Anonymous

Hi, my name is Victoria, and I'm a Turkey-user...

I'm having trouble sleeping regularly again. I don't like taking pills. Tylenol PM gives me freaky nightmares. Benedryl puts me under too hard; I'm afraid I won't wake up in case of a fire, etc. So I use the tryptophan in turkey as a natural way to deal with the insomnia. The last two days I've consumed Boar's Head Ovengold Turkey for lunch and I've slept so hard that D had difficulty waking me up in the mornings. It's very strange because normally turkey makes me fall asleep but Ovengold doesn't. It's just that when I do finally go to sleep, I sleep very deeply. Worse than Benedryl. I still feel fuzzy, even now, two hours after clocking in at work.

So today I'm back on the wagon...packing a ham sandwich for lunch.

No comments: