Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Feelin' IKEy

Hurricane Ike made his presence felt today. It's been really windy. A couple of times when I was out with Abby a gust of wind would blow her over. She's really light and she has a puppy's unsteadiness anyway. It's also been overcast all day, like a perpetual dusky state. Tonight we had rainstorms. Over dinner the TV was broadcasting tornado warnings for Titusville. We changed the channel after that, so if we were under a watch I didn't know about it.

Not much happened today. I got the urge to cook, so I made potato salad. Mom doesn't have another physical therapy appointment until Friday, so we just hung out. This surgery experience has been so different from last time. It's a different PT group, so I guess they do things their own way.

Tonight we watched four episodes of Ghost Hunters on SciFi. The first three shows were boring but the last one really unsettled me. It got under my skin and now I'm having a hard time relaxing and settling down to bed.

No comments: