Yesterday afternoon at work I kept thinking about Yoga but by the time we got home I didn't feel like doing it anymore. I walked instead. Less than a mile - just didn't have any energy. I did manage to make the home-made salsa from the tomatoes in our garden but the recipe said to let it sit for awhile, so we're having our Mexicali meal tonight. What I tasted was good, but it had more heat than I thought it would. Should be interesting to see how hot it is tonight. All that chopping wore me out. D was a sweetheart and did dishes for me.
This morning we got up early and did Yoga (Goddess Booty). I felt great afterwards.
I lifted a box at work that was heavier than it looked. Now my left shoulder is being quite vocal. I may do more Yoga when I get home tonight.
At lunch time we sampled our first Jet Star tomato. I think I have a new favorite! It had much more flavor than the Better Boys. Ate the last of the dark chocolate that Michael brought me earlier this week. I think it's going to be a long afternoon, many of my customers are already on vacation.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment