Last night I took a Benedryl and slept 12 hours. When I woke up this morning I felt fabulous - no vertigo at all. I took a non-drowsy Alavert today. It's supposed to be a 24-hour dose but I'm feeling woozy again. Haven't been exercising these last two days because fast movement makes it worse. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about it. Right now I'm going to go soak in the tub and read more of Eat, Pray, Love.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Thanks Mom!
My beautiful mother sent me a care package today. During one of our recent calls I mentioned I had become enamoured with turquoise. Inside the box was a turquoise tank, a turquoise bracelet and this cool hat! I can't wait to wear it to the beach in TWO weeks! What means the most to me though, is that she also sent me her camel windchimes. I can't remember the date that Mom and I first met, long before we became friends and then family, but ever since I spotted these camels in her kitchen I've wanted them. When I opened the tissue paper today and saw them my heart fluttered. It's just amazing to have something you've admired given to you so unexpectedly. Especially on a hum-drum Thursday!

Last night I took a Benedryl and slept 12 hours. When I woke up this morning I felt fabulous - no vertigo at all. I took a non-drowsy Alavert today. It's supposed to be a 24-hour dose but I'm feeling woozy again. Haven't been exercising these last two days because fast movement makes it worse. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about it. Right now I'm going to go soak in the tub and read more of Eat, Pray, Love.
Last night I took a Benedryl and slept 12 hours. When I woke up this morning I felt fabulous - no vertigo at all. I took a non-drowsy Alavert today. It's supposed to be a 24-hour dose but I'm feeling woozy again. Haven't been exercising these last two days because fast movement makes it worse. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about it. Right now I'm going to go soak in the tub and read more of Eat, Pray, Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment