Yesterday I had a little bit of vertigo. It didn't affect me too much but I did lose my balance when I was doing aerobics. I managed to steer myself towards the couch so I didn't get hurt in the fall. I was really hoping it would be gone by today but it's not. Thankfully I'm not nauseated or anything. I'm going to give it another day before I think about seeing anybody about it.
They're replacing my contact in Accounting. Today I met the replacements. They seem like nice guys. They thought I was the Repair Manager. Our controller laughed and said 'yeah, we just promoted her'. I don't think so. I would love to be independently wealthy, but as long as I have to work, I like my current position just fine. They'll be following me around tomorrow... joy.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment