Walked 3 miles last night and another 3 miles this afternoon. I was hoping for 5. Maybe tomorrow.
Taking four days off from work has really messed up our sense of time. When I woke up this morning my first thought was 'what day is it?' Then D turned to me and said 'it is Saturday, right?'
Went to drop off a load of books and discovered they had changed the locks without informing me. Which was waste of my time and gasoline. I feel very insulted. I have resigned as a volunteer for picking up books but have decided to remain on the Board.
Laid out in the hammock in the shade and read this afternoon with D. He's mostly better. I won't feel totally at ease until all of his queasiness is gone.
Watching some old X-files episodes. I think Season 4 was the best. I miss the show. Can't wait to see the movie next month.
Tomorrow is the big day - first Sunday in our new Sanctuary. Since we missed the rehearsal Wednesday, we have no idea what we're singing either tomorrow morning or for the concert tomorrow evening. I'm sure it will work out fine.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment