We rescued Alex from a shelter 11 years ago today. He has been such a joy to me. I love him dearly and I'm grateful for the time we've had together. With his kidney problems we didn't get him anything special to eat, we just loved on him extra good this morning. He tolerates affection pretty well for a cat. I guess after 11 years I've worn him down in that regard.
Breakfast was popcorn, Raisinets and Sprite. We saw the 10:30 showing of The Dark Knight. It was fantastic. So much better than the trailers let on. I really enjoyed it. I think my favorite quip was when Lucius remarked that the armour should repel cats. Catwoman is my favorite Batman character and I'd love for them to bring her on screen in #3. I think Christopher Nolan would do her justice. I'm pleased with everything he's done with the franchise so far.
1 comment:
Actually, Alex DID steal a little of my blueberry donut, so he did get something special to eat after all.
Post a Comment