Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday, Wednesday

Earworm tracking: I woke up to Michael W. Smith's Missing Person. It stayed with me most of the day. Especially the guitar riff at the beginning and end.

We seem to be getting into a routine with Alex's medication. I did some reading on the web about it. If I understand correctly, it's a blend of three bacteria that eat the bad things in his blood that his kidneys are not filtering out. Pretty neat.

D helped me with my crocodile picture. The blogger software kept chopping off the leg so it looked like a snake. It was terribly frustrating but we finally got it.

More Inter-Library Loans came in today. The librarians have left notifications on our machine every day this week. I have three out now (Vichy France and the Jews, Marianne in Chains and France: the Dark Years) and only two weeks to read them!

Choir practice went well. We move into our new sanctuary on July 13th. Very exciting.

D and I hit Wal-Mart for a cookie run. We've been comparison shopping and they definitely have the lowest price on Kashi's Oatmeal Dark Chocolate cookies (my new weakness). And - bonus - in the freezer section we found Kashi pizza! Bought one to try tomorrow.

No comments: