


Today MRL invited me to join Goodreads. I've been a member of LibraryThing for almost a year and I felt a little guilty joining up, like I was a double-agent or something. All day long I was clicking back and forth between the two, comparing features. I still think LT is easier to use but it may just be because I'm accustomed to it. GR has some features I like, so I plan on using both for right now. That is, of course, when I'm not busy acquiring books at BookMooch or Bookins. My TBR pile really is out of control. I haven't been able to dedicate much time to it since I'm doing research for NaNoWriMo.
Currently Reading: Charlotte Gray by Sebastian Faulks
Earworm tracking: I've been hearing Libertango in my head all day today. Even several hours with my iPod on shuffle could not silence it. Guess we'll find out if it's still with me tomorrow.
Exercise: walked 2 miles; 40 situps, 10 pushups
3 comments:
I'm not as afflicted with the earworms as my kids - my girls get them all the time. But last night, One Track Mind by Eric Clapton was playing all night in my head. Ironic, huh?
That is funny. I have earworms nearly every day. I decided to start tracking them to see if there was a common theme. Thanks for stopping by!
Seriously though, aren't the TBR piles always out of control!
Post a Comment