Breakfast this morning was popcorn, Raisinets and soft drinks. We arrived at the Regal for the 10AM showing of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. The most surprising part of the movie.... D and I polished off the whole bucket of popcorn! Yes, the film was predictable. Did we care? No. We were pleased as punch to have another Indy film. It had all the satisfying hallmarks of the series and even one line from Star Wars in it!Dropped off a load of books at Merovan and, of course, bought a few to bring home with me. One that looks surprisingly good is Alone by Admiral Byrd. It's not my usual cup of tea, but the passages I skimmed were astonishingly poignant. The man was a wordsmith and I can't wait to read the book.
We lounged in the hammock this afternoon. While D snored away I made a good dent in France: The Dark Years. Might be able to polish it off later tonight.
We didn't much care for the Kashi pizza we had a few weeks ago. Today we picked up Amy's Pesto Pizza and had it for dinner along with a salad. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I'm going to attempt to duplicate it at some point. What else am I going to do with all the Basil in the herb garden?
Exercise: walked 2 miles.
1 comment:
I can't wait for this movie! And I like the Amy's No Cheese Pizza. All it needs are olives. The artichoke hearts are yummy.
Post a Comment