Saturday, December 29, 2012
12.29.2012
We drove into G'ville today to go to the Chevy dealership. Baby has a special chip in her key so we had to have the duplicate made there. The Parts guy was very accommodating. I asked about one of the push buttons on my fob. The icons on two of the buttons are worn off and nothing had ever happened when I pressed the top one. He got out a replacement fob and said it was the Remote Start. What? He gave us our new key and told us to drive Baby over to Service and they would show us how to work it. And they did! So I can crank Baby up on those cold mornings while eating breakfast at the kitchen table! She has to be locked in order to engage the feature, so there's no worry someone will drive off with her. So, lesson learned - even if you buy a used car, a trip to the dealer can be beneficial!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment